Electronic Equipment & Design in Iowa's Creative Corridor
Software design and technology is entrenched in Iowa's Creative Corridor and is part of our communities' histories. Our tech-savvy workforce learns faster and produces more and our region continues to lead the way in innovative technologies.
The Iowa business climate is supportive to the IT industry. Iowa imposes no sales tax on computer or custom software and no sales tax on interstate or international telecommunications.
Targeted industry clusters include:
- Computer and electronic product manufacturing
- Power and communications line and related structure construction
- Commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing
- Speed charger, industrial high-speed drive and gear manufacturing
- Computer and peripheral equipment manufacturing
- Semiconductor and other electronic component manufacturing
- Navigational, measuring, electromedical and control instruments manufacturing
- Computer systems design and related services